How to take a high resolution screenshot ON YOUR PC, PHONE AND MAC
How to take a high resolution screenshot
Screenshots became important in our Daily Online life, you might need a screenshot for your work, friends, submit a screenshot to tech support or you just want to take a screenshot of a great moment you want to save it to see it later or enjoy it.
IN this article we're going to show you the best ways to take a high resolution screenshot easily on your PC, iPhone, android, mac
Let's start with
High resolution screen capture on PC
There are many ways to take a screenshot on windows but we are going to mention only 2 easy ways
- Put your mouse wherever you want and click ( Fn + PrtSc ) you will find Fn in the bottom left of your keyboard and PrtSc in the top right corner.
Sometimes shortened to only "PrtSc"
NOW YOU WILL FIND YOUR SCREENSHOT IN Screenshots folder found in your Pictures library
IF you want to edit your screenshot before saving it Open paint
Click Paste and edit your screenshot as you like then save it wherever you want.
WE use Snipping Tool programs or apps to take a screenshot or snip, of any object or place on your screen, and then annotate, upload, save, or share the image
- Upload the image to imghost website and share your photo link
- Copy the image and paste it wherever you want
- Generate QR code of the photo to scan with your mobile
- Share your photo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Live edit of your screenshot once you take it
Download snipping tool From here ( Totally free )
how to take high quality screenshot on your Phone
Nearly all of the android phones or iPhones don't need an application to take a screenshot
it can be taken easily by pressing some specific buttons that vary from device to another.
For Acer, HTC, Google, Huawei, Honor, Asus, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, Sony phones
- Hold down the power button and volume down button for a second and it will take a screenshot.
- Pull down the notification panel to reach quick settings and tap the Screenshot icon to take a screenshot.
For iPhone users
- Press the home button and volume up button for a second and it will take a screenshot
If your phone doesn't take a screenshot by the 2 mentioned ways above then you can download any screenshot app from google play or play store Like screen master.
how to take high resolution screenshots mac
Mac offers many ways to take a screenshot of full screen, selected area, window, clipboard, preview
- To take a screenshot of full-screen click Command + Shift + 3
- To take a screenshot of selected area click Command + shift +4
- To take a screenshot of a window click Command + shift +4 + space
You will find all the screenshots in your desktop as a png file with a name: screenshot and the date screenshot was taken at.
You must press down all three buttons at the same time (Command + Shift + 4) or (Command + Shift + 3 ) Otherwise, it won't work.
Check also How to unfollow all friends on facebook at once