Rebooting, hibernating and shutting down any of your computer windows operating system either remotely or directly online is now made easily possible
With the free ReStartPage online, you can now close all open programs, shut down windows and then turn of your computer online without having to click on your normal computer Start Menu or the Alt F4 (windows shortcut shutdown keys)
From this windows rebooting and shutdown page online, you can exit windows, shut down windows, restart windows, end and turn off your computer session.
This computer rebooting or turning off application software page online currently support windows XP, windows vista, windows 7 and 8
Brief Summary Of What the Free RestartPage Does?
- Swtich user without closing personally or default windows installed programs
- Log Off: Close programs and log off your computer
- Lock your computer
- Restart: close all open prgrams, shut down open windows and then starts windows again
- Sleep: Keep your session in memory and put the computer in low-power state so that you can quickly resume working from where you stopped previously
- Hibernate: Saves your session and turn off the computer, When you turn on the computer, windows restores your session
Click RestartPage to reboot your computer windows or shutdown your computer programs for free today
Here are top five easy ways to create and hide file folders in windows operating system. Not everyone uses a computer that they have all to themselves as many people share computers to do work. Therefore it becomes more like a necessity for them to know the steps to create an invisible folder. Everyone has certain documents and files they like to keep hidden and an invisible folder is the key to do it. Creating an invisible folder in windows has a particular procedure and anyone who wishes to create one must follow the steps. An invisible folder is really a helpful way to keep personal documents hidden from the other people using the desktop or a laptop. Now let us move ahead and jot down the entire process of creating an invisible folder in windows step by step.
- The very first step would be to land the cursor on the desktop screen of the computer or a laptop. Then the user will have to create a new folder using the right click of the mouse. The user simply has to right click in an empty space on desktop and then select the new and then folder option from the pop up menu.
- The next step would be to not give a name to the new folder. In order to accomplish that try typing numerals 255 by holding ALT key continuously without fail. Release the ALT key after inserting the numbers.
- After completing the second step the user must place the cursor on new folder and press the right click button. Then he must click on the option ‘properties’.
- The fourth step will be to click on customize option and once that is done select the ‘change icon’ option. Then the user must scroll through the available options displayed before him until he finds an empty space or the one with no photo or logo.
- Double click on that particular place to select it and this will conclude in the user having an invisible folder that has no name or a visible icon. The user can place the invisible folder wherever he wants and he will be the only person who will know of its whereabouts.
The process of creating an invisible folder is indeed a simple one and will definitely show fruitful results if done correctly. The process is almost the same for every version of Windows operating system say Windows XP or Windows Vista or be it Windows 7. The person willing to make an invisible folder need not be proficient at computers. It does not really matter if he only knows a tad about computers as the whole process is simple enough to be done by anyone and everyone. A combination of simple tricks can help you make a folder that only you can view and finally you can keep your personal stuff under covers.
Its good to know that windows 8 operating system will officially be released October later this year. Microsoft has officially made the pronouncement and we all are waiting to witness a full complete version of a “never released before” OS
Below are top quick microsoft new windows 8 operating system shortcut keys
Windows key – Shows the New Metro User Interface (UI) screen
Win + A / Win + Space – Switches keyboard Layouts
Win + C – Brings Start menu with Time and date
Win + D – Shows the Standard Desktop Screen
Win + F – Allows you to search for files
Win + I – Opens the Settings Sidebar
Win + L – Lock Windows
WIN + O – Applies Rotation Lock
Win + P – Presents with Multi-Monitor options
Win + Q – Lists all Installed applications
Win + W – Instant search for settings.
Win + X – Opens oower user shortcut menu
Win + Y – Desktop Glance
Win + Z – Shows the Application bar in Metro apps
Functional Keys Shortcuts
Win + F1 – Displays Help
Win + F2 – Rename Item
Win + F3 – Search for files and folders
Win + F4 – Displays items in Active list
Win + F5 – Refresh
Page Up/Down Shortcuts
Win + Page Up – Move Start screen to left Monitor
Win + Page Down – Move Start screen to right Monitor
Win + (1-9) – Switches to the app as numbered on the Taskbar
Arrow Keys Shortcuts
Win + Left arrow– Snaps Desktop Window to left
Win + Right arrow – Snaps Desktop Window to right
Win + Up arrow – Maximizes the Desktop Window
Win + Down arrow – Minimizes or Restores the the Desktop Window
Win + . (period) – Snaps the Metro app to right
Win + . (period) + Shift – Snaps the Metro app to left
Win + Tab – Makes a Switch between currently opened apps